a marvelously fragrant flower, very hardy and compact plant similar to a small and thicker-leafed Phalaenopsis with thick white roots, basal spikes reaching 7″ each carrying up to a dozen 1 1/2″ flowers, rounded sepals and petals are creamy white spotted with rose, the lip is white with rose markings, free-flowering and particularly spectacular in spring, easy grower.
- Size: Blooming Size (mature flowering size plant) / Blooming Season: Winter,Spring Blooming
- Mount: Stick or Slab Mounted Plant / Temperature: Cool,Intermediate to Warm; 40F min. to 95F max.(tolerant of extremes,favoring cool)
- Lighting: Shade; 500-1500 Footcandles (indirect low light,slight shadowing)
- Water Care: Moist; 3-5 waterings per week (let dry lightly between waterings)
- *Miniature *Fragrant *Easy-Grower