Miltonia Morris Chestnut “Vivian” (The Pansy Orchid) ( You will receive a typical size plant shown in Picture #5) *Blooming size plants available- this does not mean you will receive a budded or blooming plant.- Just a typical size plant shown in Picture# 2 *We always select the best plants- new growth, sheath, budded, or just large healthy plants. DESCRIPTION: This popular compact orchid is known as the “Pansy Orchid” because of its similar shape and markings of the pansy flower. Their richly colored flowers blossom profusely and may last up to a month. Flower are 3.5-4″ in diameter. They normally bloom in the spring to fall. They can be cultured in a home (windowsill, patio, etc.) or in a greenhouse. You are browsing on a blooming size plant. These plants are at least 4 years old and are very well established. Great for anyone’s collection! SIZE: Pot size is 4 inches.
- Miltonia Morris Chestnut ‘Vivian’ Beautiful! Pansy Orchid Plant! Easy 2 grow
- (You will receive a Typical size plant shown in the Picture #2)
- Blooming size plants available- This does not mean you will receive a budded or blooming plant- just a typical size plant shown in picture#2.
- . *We always select the best plants- new growth, sheath, budded, or just large healthy plants.
- SIZE: Plant is potted in a 4″ pot.