pendant 10″ to 18″ canes with deciduous 3″ leaves, leafless canes produce short spikes at the old leaf nodes, each node has 2 to 3 very showy blooms, the 2″ flowers have rose-pink sepals and petals and contrast nicely with the large pale yellow fuzzy trumpet-shaped lip, lightly veined purple, very fragrant
- Size: Blooming Size (mature flowering size plant) / Blooming Season: Winter,Spring Blooming
- Mount: Stick Mounted Plant / Temperature: Warm to Intermediate;60F min. to 90F max.
- Lighting: Bright; 2500-3500 Footcandles (very bright indirect light)
- Water Care: Moist; 3-5 waterings per week (let dry lightly between waterings)
- *Miniature *Fragrant *Easy-Grower